Welcome to SciBiolMed.Org
ScibiolMed.Org (www.scibiolmed.org) - A non-profit private organization dedicated to Research in the field of Science, Biology and Medicine. Its main mission is to enable those who seek the relevant research information on Science, Biology and Medicine and make them available in different formats to suit their individual needs. A long term objective is to provide high quality, accurate and required information to enhance research and innovative concepts in scholarly publishing.
- Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results
- International Journal of Medicine and Public Health
- Free radicals and Antioxidants
- Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine
- Journal of Contradicting Results in Science
- Journal of Scientometric Research
- BEMS Reports
- Oncology, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Reports
This organisation is involved in publishing ten journals related to Science, Biology and Medicine. All the journals are peer reviewed, publish original, innovative and novel research articles. All the six established journals are indexed with major databases such as EBSCO, PubMed, SCOPUS, and Chemical Abstracts etc.
OGH Reports :: Contents from Latest Issue
- Plasmablastic lymphoma: Does prognosis differ with HIV status and site of disease?
- Role of bulking agents in improving continence postoperatively in patients with Hirschsprung's disease
- Image findings of a rare case of gestational breast cancer diagnosed in a lactating woman with Fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography/computed tomography
- Spontaneous common bile duct perforation due to periampullary growth
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor of the appendix
- Brazil's scientific production in mathematics: Contribution to mainstream science (2002-2011)
- Temporal study of countries' scientific evolution based on two-dimensional approach
- A bibliometric analysis of a national Journal: The case of the Turkish Journal of Psychology
- Research trends in agricultural science: A global perspective